Award-Winning Fridge and Freezer
The Dometic Waeco CFX 28 has some seriously impressive features. Firstly, there’s the CFX Special Electronics which include an intelligent automatic turbo cooler and memory function. Then not only is it suitable for deep freezing down to –22 °C but it can also operate on solar power. Plus, regardless of the outside temperature, this fridge or freezer will provide a first class, superbly quiet cooling performance. You can take this amazing fridge and freezer wherever you go! Fitted with heavy-duty details like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges and a robust lid lining, the hi tech coolers in the CFX series can withstand the most demanding of loads.
- Energy Efficient LED Light
- Space-saving folding and detachable carrying handles
- Heavy-duty design with reinforced corners and a robust closing mechanism
- USB port for charging small electronic devices
- Sensational deep-freeze performance down to –22 °C with minimal energy consumption
- Cooling compartment with wire basket and separate crisper for fruit and vegetables.
- Generous gross capacity of 28.2 l, to fit up to 42 cans and upright 2 l soft drink bottle
- Optional quick release fixing kit allows secure install with mobility
- Designed with the driver in mind, the Polypropylene lid can be opened from the short side, is detachable and the inside shelf is at the back so it's easy to reach in
- Ability to set temperatures between 10 °C to –18 °C (normal use) with the ability to run at –22 °C up to 50 °C below ambient temperature
- Energy efficient genuine compressor technology provides fast and efficient refrigeration and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Rugged features and robust design – made to endure extreme environments
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with removable wire basket with divider
Tested in the most extreme weather conditions!
The Dometic CFX powered fridge or freezer has excellent cooling performance in high ambient temperatures. We know this because its tested in the harsh conditions and extreme heat of the Australian desert! Its rugged, efficient, and ready for action. The CFX is our most awarded product and you’ll quickly understand why.
Where does the CFX get its immense power?
Compressor cooling technology, used in Dometic's CFX series, offers unrivalled cooling power. But how does it work? Well, it relies on a refrigerant that changes from a liquid to gaseous state in the evaporator. The evaporation process extracts heat from the interior of the cooling unit, causing the temperature to drop. The compressor draws in the refrigerant, compresses it and passes it on to the condenser. From here, the absorbed heat is released into the atmosphere. The refrigerant liquefies and flows back to the evaporator, where the cycle begins again. The result of this is an excellent cooling performance, capable of deep-freezing, even at extreme ambient temperatures.