The Dometic CoolFreeze CFX has some seriously impressive features. Firstly, there’s the CFX Special Electronics which include an intelligent automatic turbo cooler and memory function. Then not only is it suitable for deep freezing down to –22 °C but it can also operate on solar power. Plus, regardless of the outside temperature, this cooler will provide a first class, superbly quiet cooling performance. You can take this amazing cooler and freezer wherever you go! Fitted with heavy-duty details like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges and a robust lid lining, the hi tech coolers in the CFX series can withstand the most demanding of loads. The CFX 35W to CFX 100W models give you the convenient option of controlling and monitoring the cooling temperature by WiFi app.
- Sensational deep-freeze performance down to –22 °C with minimal energy consumption
- USB port for charging small electronic devices
- Temperature control via WiFi-App
- Heavy-duty design with reinforced corners and a robust closing mechanism
- Space-saving folding and detachable carrying handles
- Energy efficient LED interior light
- Large gross capacity of 65 l to fit 106 cans and a standard Riesling bottle upright
- Easy-to-use Wi-Fi app to help set, control and monitor temperatures in compartment from a mobile device
- Polypropylene lid is completely detachable
- Ability to set temperatures between 10 °C to –18 °C (normal use) with the ability to run at –22 °C up to 50 °C below ambient temperature
- Energy efficient compressor technology provides fast and efficient cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Rugged features and robust design – made to endure extreme environments
- Store fresh food and drinks effortlessly with removable wire basket with divider
Tested in the most extreme weather conditions!
The Dometic CFX powered fridge or freezer has excellent cooling performance in high ambient temperatures. We know this because its tested in the harsh conditions and extreme heat of the Australian desert! Its rugged, efficient, and ready for action. The CFX is our most awarded product and you’ll quickly understand why.
Where does the CFX get its immense power?
Compressor cooling technology, used in Dometic's CFX series, offers unrivalled cooling power. But how does it work? Well, it relies on a refrigerant that changes from a liquid to gaseous state in the evaporator. The evaporation process extracts heat from the interior of the cooling unit, causing the temperature to drop. The compressor draws in the refrigerant, compresses it and passes it on to the condenser. From here, the absorbed heat is released into the atmosphere. The refrigerant liquefies and flows back to the evaporator, where the cycle begins again. The result of this is an excellent cooling performance, capable of deep-freezing, even at extreme ambient temperatures.
The Dometic CFX series represents the next generation of portable fridge/freezers. Firstly, there’s the CFX Special Electronics which include an intelligent automatic turbo cooler and memory function. Then not only is it suitable for deep freezing down to –22 °C (-7 °F) but it can also operate on solar power. This premium compressor cooler provides superbly quiet and highly-efficient cooling performance, regardless of the ambient temperature. There's even a USB charging port for charging small electrical devices. Take this amazing fridge or freezer wherever you go thanks to its convenient handles. Fitted with heavy-duty details like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges and a robust lid lining, Dometic's award-winning CFX series fridge/freezers can withstand the most demanding of loads. A special feature of the CFX-W model is the convenient option of controlling and monitoring cooling temperature by WiFi app!
The special CFX electronics
The CFX series is equipped with special electronics which start up the compressor gently while saving energy. If the pre-set temperature is not reached within a short period of time, or a temperature below -12° C has been set, the turbo cooler switches on automatically to boost the compressor speed. As soon as the set temperature is reached, the CFX special electronics switch back to energy saving mode. With the CFX series, our engineers and product designers have proved how milestones are made. It’s specially-developed high-performance compressor and extra strong insulation have allowed the energy consumption to be reduced by up to 35% compared to its predecessors.