In response to the popularity of the Hana, Kanetsune created the Nishiki, a smaller version. Nishiki means brocade in Japanese. The handle is covered in Nishijin brocade cloth and tightly wrapped with black cord, which is reminiscent of traditional Japanese swords. An exquisite, traditional Magnolia wood sheath in included.
- Model#: KB-224
- Name: Kanetsune Seki "Nishiki"
- Blade: Steel Blue Steel core / Damascus 15 Layers (HRC : 61-62)
- Handle: Material Oak / Black cord wrapped / Japanese Fabric("Tsukamaki" finished
- Overall Length(mm): 9.5" (240mm)
- Blade Length(mm): 4.7" (120mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3.5mm
- Weight: 160g (5.6oz.)
- Sheath Material: Magnolia
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan