Recovery Hitch And Shackle 4.7T
The multi-directional hitch receiver provides an ideal connection point for most general winch or strap recoveries. Made from high strength steel it is the only safe way to attach a recovery device to a vehicles towing system. Hitch comes complete with a 4.7T coated bow shackle.
- Designed to suit Class 4 towbars.
- 50mm (2″) x 50mm (2″) receivers.
- 4.7 tonne working load limit.
- Powercoated hi-vis bow shackle.
- Solid steel construction.
- Complies to AS/NZ 2741.2002.
- Overall Length: 175mm.