Explore somewhere new with Hema's HX-1 Navigator, the ultimate GPS system for on and off-road navigation.
- Explore remote areas confidently
- Turn-by-Turn voice guidance
- Find Australia's best tracks, trails and places off the beaten track
- 45,000+ points of interests including lookouts, campsites & caravan parks
- Save your track and drop a waypoint to plan your journey
- Take geo-tagged photos and video with HX-1's 5-megapixel camera
- Share your journey with other explorers through your Hema Explorer Cloud
The HX-1 features a 7-inch multi-touch screen allowing you to pinch and zoom for a closer look. The device has a WI-FI connection making it super easy for downloading additional maps and updating the device, and to also share your tracks with other travelers.
Two choices of Navigation:
Hema's HX-1 comes with 2 choices of navigation to suit your specific needs:
1) DRIVE MODE
The drive mode is ideal for city navigation. The mode features:
- Street Mapping for Australia and New Zealand - Use for daily navigation
- Over 6,000 Caravan Parks and campsites
- Turn-by-turn voice guidance
- Speed cameras, school zones, and intelligent routing
2) EXPLORE MODE
The explore mode is ideal for navigation to remote areas and 4WD tracks. The mode features:
- Topographic Mapping
- Trip planning and trip recording tools - Use waypoints to plan your trip
- 45,000+ points of interests
- Share your tracks and photos with other travelers on Hema Explorer Cloud.
- Hema HX-1 Navigator Cradle and windscreen mount
- HX-1 drawstring pouch
- 12-24V 2A car charger
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
For in-depth features of the HX-1 Navigation System, read here.